The National Association of State Conservation Agencies and the National Watershed Coalition are hosting the Conference and welcomes exhibitors to highlight their products and services to conservation and watershed professionals.
Our guests will receive a discounted group rate of $89 / $99 per night (single / double occupancy) for the nights of September 24-27. If making your hotel registrations by phone, mention the “National Association of State Conservation Agencies” for the discounted rate. The hotel registration cut-off date is August 17.
Reasons to Exhibit
- Opportunity to network with key professionals who are active in
watershed operation, management and rehabilitation.
- Special events are planned in the exhibit area for maximum exposure for
- Local, state and national conservation and watershed leaders attend the conference.
- Gain valuable visibility with end users of your products and services.
Registration will include:
- One 10′ x 10′ exhibit space
- One complimentary conference pass
- One attendee list
- One copy of conference proceedings on CD-ROM
- Access to all meetings and conference sessions
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and catered breaks on September 25-27
- All field tours
- Dinner Reception on September 27